Managed Services Program
Umetech, Inc. Fixed Rate Support Proposal
Scope of Included Services
Subject to the Annual Limitation, the following IT Services for Client’s systems
located at the Service Address, are included with the Scope of Included Services:
- Manage technical vender relationships and work with vendors to solve technical issues
- All Moves, add, and changes to domain. This includes new employee hires or fires.
Also includes any adjustments to user or computer accounts in the domain.
- Printer setup from the computer to the network port or active connection on the
- Equipment quoting and acquisition
- License compliance monitoring and license management
- Windows Updates
Maintenance and Management Service Included
- Automated Workstation Maintenance and Management
- Workstation Monitoring
- Hard Disk Failure Early Warning System
- Antivirus Monitoring
- Automated Disk Defragmentation
- Automated Windows Update Deliver and Monitoring
- Automated Spyware Protection
- Hardware Inventory
- Software Inventory
- Event Log Monitoring and Automated Repairs
- Monthly Labtech Workstation Report
- Payment and installation of annual antivirus subscription
- Annual Access Rights Audit
- Annual Server Recovery Test and quarterly backup recovery tests
- Basic 24x7 Monitoring
- Windows Updates
- Server License Management
- Automated Server Maintenance
- Quarterly Standard System Administrator Review
- Quarterly Security Scan and Analysis.
- Annual technology budget creation
- Quarterly Technology Planning meetings
The following items are excluded from the Scope of Included Services:
- All out of scope items will be quoted in advance
- All hardware purchases. We will specify, quote, and deliver, but the hardware will
be billed separately from this agreement.
- Technical project work or work that falls outside of day to day support.
- Software Programming work
- Network Drops and Cabling work
- Printer, Copier, and Multifunction Hardware Repair
- Phone system, phone replacement, or Maintenance
- Specialty software support (CAD applications, Great Plains, and etc). We will troubleshoot
to the application, but if there are issues or configurations in the specialty application,
it will not be covered.
- Any unreasonable service requests
- Any work exceeding Annual Limitation
Umetech can provide for our smaller customers a fulltime or part time mangement
presence for your company. We can provide an outsourced CTO or IT Manager with a
large corporate approach on a small business budget. Most small business need IT
management but cannot justify paying for it. Umetech will insure that you’re growing
business contends for all your IT needs in a professional matter.
We can provide the following services:
- Outsourced CTO
- Outsourced IT Manager.
- Help in technical planning for new Hardware and Software Rollouts.
- Plan and execute company moves, providing the needed vendors and services your company
will need in a move.
- Technical Documentation
- IT Budgeting
Custom Application Development
We use the latest .NET Framework technologies to create custom applications tailored
to help you achieve your business goals. We write custom applications that solve
problems, streamline process workflow, organize data, and deliver results. Whether
you are creating the world's next great software product or developing the application
that will boost productivity and sales for your business, we are here to help.
Any business with more than one application knows that getting them all to communicate
can be a challenge. However, designing systems for the enterprise with application
communication and reusability in mind at the outset can minimize your growing pains
as systems multiply and your network topology grows in complexity. We build service
oriented applications for the enterprise that allow for code to be organized, reusable,
accessible, and scalable.
Any successful project starts with a thorough definition of the problem at hand,
followed by a detailed analysis and project plan. This is how Umetech approaches
every project. When you have an existing development team in place, we provide project
managers and development resources that can assist in getting the job done right.
Of course for any business, budget can also be a concern. Your budget shouldn't
keep you from achieving success with your project. After Umetech helps you define,
architect, and plan your project, we can help you design a cost-effective approach
to code development. The key to using your money wisely lies in thorough planning
during the initial phases of your project and carefully managing the development
process. Umetech can manage resources to get the project built, minimizing your
overall budget, while keeping quality at the forefront.
Application Architecture and Development
Umetech employ's the .NET Framework in the development of next generation software
applications for our clients. We are also early adopters of version 3.0 and 3.5
of the .NET Framework which includes a set of new technology stacks designed to
address three pertinent areas of software architecture and development: service-oriented
architecture; workflow; and presentation and data visualization. Microsoft .NET
technology, regardless of version, coupled with industry tested and proven patterns
for software development, helps us meet the technological challenges and business
demands of our clients.
Web Application Development
Microsoft is taking a leadership role in ushering in the next generation of web
applications by providing software to enable richer application interfaces and features
in the browser. Microsoft's ASP.NET AJAX framework allows developers to easily
create highly-responsive (as in no page refresh) data-driven web applications that
don't interrupt the online user experience. Our team is well versed in the use
and integration of these technologies to create solutions that meet your business
needs while providing a richer user experience.
Your database is the heart of your business and one of your most important assets.
Data is a reservoir of information at your fingertips which enables you to analyze
your company’s health and drive your strategic decision-making efforts. Your data
is critical and Umetech can help you implement a data solution that’s right for
you business. We use Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server Reporting/Analysis
services to create enterprise quality data and reporting solutions that help you
quickly assess business trends and patterns.
Network Design and Planning
Umetech is dedicated to keeping up with all the latest in the technology sector
for all networking needs. We can help support and existing network infrastructure
or help in architecting a new one for you. Our network engineers are certified and
have the knowledge to help our customers move ahead with their business demands.
Below are some examples of software and technologies we support:
- Windows Server 2003/2008
- Exchange Server 2003/2007
- Windows XP/Vista
- Share Point Server
- Sonic Wall Firewalls
- Microsoft ISA Server
- ASSP No SPAM
- Backup Exec System Recovery
- Backup Exec File Backup
- Surf Control Web Proxy
- MS Office
- Symantec Anti Virus
Remote and Onsite Support
Outsourcing your network administration and support services with Umetech you get
the best of both worlds with a combination of remote and on-site support. Our support
contracts include schedule maintenance and monitoring of our customers networks
and systems. This is a proactive measure taken to avoid costly downtime. Just as
you service you car to avoid major maintenance issues we provide the same preventative
Our remote and onsite proactive support packages include:
- Weekly and Monthly remote server monitoring
- Analysis of Application and System Logs
- Active monitoring of critical systems such as Exchange Mail Servers, SQL Servers,
Finance Systems, Share Point, etc.
- Firewall log and security monitoring for system threats.
- Hardware monitoring.
- Windows updates and patching for servers and WSUS..
Our automated monitoring that is 24/7:
- Automated monitoring of Windows Server Services such as (Directory Services, DNS,
SMTP, WINS and Backups)
Server hardware components such as (Processors, RAID Controllers, UPS Monitoring)
Desktop & Helpdesk Support
Umetech provides desktop support services as well. We handle system upgrades, data
transfers, Smart Phone Devices support for your Blackberry or Windows Mobile Device,
software rollouts and upgrades. We will also help define compatibility with you
Operating System and the software you need to run on your desktop. Let an Umetech
Technician save you the time and the worry of maintaining your workstations.
We provide an array of services for Help Desk Support such as:
- Proactive on-site and remote desktop maintenance.
- Blackberry and Windows Mobile support for Exchange Server.
- Planning and Migrating desktop software.
- Windows Updates and WSUS support.
- Security (firewall, network, virus and data).
- Terminal Server and VPN access solutions.
- Data-backup implementation and monitoring.
- Fault-tolerant and high availability for your companies Internet connectivity.
- Unified Messaging for Exchange Server.